Water from Air - Dewpointe Atmospheric Water System Review
Water from Air - Dewpointe Atmospheric Water System Feature
- Water Production: 8gallons per day (82degrees 80%RH)
- Size: 44"x16"x16"
- Filtration: Eleven (11) filters
- Real Time Temp and Humidity
- Stainless steel holding tanks - Instant Hot and Cold water
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Avoid at all costs - me - Maryland
The biggest waste of money I have ever spent!br /br /The first unit I received would power on then immediately shut off and flash the water leak indicator light. It hadn't even generated any water to leak! Turned the unit on and off several times over the next few days then one day it decided to stay on. It took a long time to generate enough water to dispense, (a day and a half) You have to dump the first tank. I will say that the water did taste great when it was working, but that did not last long. All sorts of other errors happened. Then, one day it did start to leak water everywhere without even powering off and shutting down. The the cold water tank would stay empty while the hot would fill up. AWS customer service finally got in touch with me a month after i reported the leaking. I told them at this point I just wanted to return the unit and get my money back. They insisted that this was just a bad unit which it was and they sent me a new unit. They were supposed to take back the old unit and hopefully recycle it? I still have it and the Second Unit which is not working for me. I could go on and on... awful mold started growing in the fist unit...br /br /The second unit hasn't generated a drop of water. I have boiled water and ran humidifiers raising the humidity just to try to get it to produce water. the unit is loud and uses excessive amount of energy. I have tried calling AWS and have yet to receive call backs even though I was promised to receive a call the next day. It has been 4 months since my initial purchase and weeks since i was promised a phone call and a refund. I have two useless machinesbr /br /I will update this review IF and when the company makes good on their word to refund me my money. The customer service representatives are really friendly and polite when and if you actually get to talk to one.
Mar 25, 2010 07:00:03
0 comments:
Post a Comment