Avanti Tabletop Water Dispenser

Avanti Tabletop Water Dispenser Review


See more picture


I'm very picky when it comes to my water dispensers. I need to have one that always has hot water available and not that silly "kettle" feature where I have to push a button and wait a couple minutes for 8oz of hot water (may as well use the microwave). This fits the bill nicely. I've had it for about a year now and it hasn't broken, like others I've had. Overall this is a pretty nice dispenser.

Avanti Tabletop Water Dispenser Feature

  • Avanti WD31EC Tabletop Water Cooler
  • AVANTI PRODUCTS
SAMSUNG MEGAPIXEL NETWORK CAMERA


Check price now

Related Products

Customer Reviews


DO NOT ORDER THIS ITEM! CUSTOMER SERVICE AWFUL! - M. S. Brown - Kempner, TX USA
I searched and searched for a countertop model. Finally decided on this based on other buyers opinions. I thought I could deal with the taste, which there is, but one thing I can't deal with is that the cold water trickles out. It takes about two minutes to fill a glass with water. I called customer service for Avanti. She gave me the usual suggestions about the bad taste...baking soda (already did that) and then vinegar (haven't done that yet). When I told her about the water trickling out she said "I don't know what would cause that". Asked her, "Is there was anyway to adjust it?" She said, "no". That was it. I said that maybe I will return it and all she had to say was "you can do that, ma'am". So for anyone who thinks that this company has good customer service...you are oh so wrong. Not to mention I have yet to have hot water come out of it.br /Will be returnin it immediately!


Mar 11, 2010 15:32:08

0 comments:

Post a Comment