Water Dispenser with Fingerprint Resistant in Stainless Steel - Greenway Home Products - GWD6960BLS Review
Bottle For Water is Not Included GWD6960BLS Features: EZ-Heat rapidly provides hot water, without the cost of constantly re-heating water LCD Analog clock and cleaning reminder Convenient night light "Piano Key" push buttons Finish: Stainless Steel Dimensions: 12.5"(W) x 11.5"(D) x 41"(H)
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Not happy with product or service - William W. Turpin - Houston, TX
I purchase a unit about a year ago and it sparked and started smelling like smoke (something burning) when hot water initiated. I contacted customer service and received a lame response about standard warrenty and that they were not responsible after a year. This is obviously a defective product with a fire risk. I would have thought the company would have responded quickly and with a sense of urgence. I sent the product information to Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and was surprised to learn the company's product is not registered. I suggest avoiding this company and especially this product. br /I just purchased a replacement unit from Primo model # 900178 and it is a much better unit. Water bottle is hidden at bottom and water is brought up by a pump. Much easier to replace bottles and no more spilling and mess.br /
One star. Nothing more. - M. Schroeder - Santa Rosa, CA. United States
MADE IN CHINA. Way under-engineered with flimsy plastic. I've been through two of these things within the warranty period. I can pay much less for way better. Save your money and buy another brand.
Mar 27, 2010 22:38:06
0 comments:
Post a Comment