Haier Stainless Steel Water Dispenser Review
Haier Stainless Steel Water Dispenser Feature
- Low Water Safety Device
- Compressor Cooling Method
- Energy Star High Efficiency Rating
- Thermostat for cold water
- Unit Dimensions - Width 12-23/32 x Depth 12-23/32 x Height 39-13/32 inches
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Defective Unit - Heather H. Warburton -
I had the exact same problem as the other reviewer. The unit overheated and scalding hot water was coming out of both the hot and cold taps. The water is the bottle was also steaming hot. I called customer service and was told they don't repair these units and would only replace it if I had my original receipt, which I don't. This is a defective product I would rate it lower if I could
Don't bother - J. Obrien - Cary, NC United States
Unit totally malfunctioned in the first 2 week - HOT water came out of both taps and the entire water bottle was heating up.br /br /Documentation/user manual has diagrams for a different model. br /br /Another family member bought the same model and the compressor went out in the first month.br /br /POS... don't bother.br /
Mar 07, 2010 22:38:06
0 comments:
Post a Comment