Haier WDBF01W Aqua Fontana Bottom-Mount Water Dispenser Review
Haier WDBF01W Aqua Fontana Bottom-Mount Water Dispenser Feature
- Bottom-mount water dispenser works with 5-gallon water bottles
- 2-liter hot and cold water tanks; child-safety lock on the hot-water tank
- Compressor cooling method; power indicator light for hot/cold/empty
- Removable drip tray; maintenance-free design; Energy Star rating
- Measures 15-2/3 by 13-2/5 by 40-2/3 inches
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Leaks! - J. Lowe - California, USA
Bought this for the ease of loading the 5 gallon bottles from the bottom. Slide out tray works well. Started leaking from the cold water tank within 30 minutes. Another poor quality product from China.
This Product is Junk - Jon R Smith -
I read the reviews before purchasing, but was a little skeptical of what was written. Boy do I wish I had paid attention! I received my new water cooler and followed all the directions for installation. When I plugged it in and the pump started running, water began spilling out of the bottom. ...the drain tube was actually dry-rotted and had come off. I went to local hardware store and bought another hose and installed and the water began pouring out of the drain, but up inside the unit. I called the dealer and sure they will replace it, but only after I hold my breath for 30 minutes while telling them how good their product is. I have to send them a cashiers check for .99, cut off a 10" section of the power cord, peel the model # sticker off the back and send to Haier America. After they review my case, they will decide if it should be replaced. The thing hasn't had 1 gallon of water run through it and the customer is stuck jumping through hoops. My suggestion: run down to a local store and purchase a cooler where the water is gravity feed and enjoy your water.
Mar 31, 2010 02:02:06
0 comments:
Post a Comment